The Executive Board is made up of ten people. Six Police and Crime Commissioners and four representatives from non-police organisations such as the Country Land and Business Association and National Farmers Union.
The Chairman is Julia Mulligan PCC for North Yorkshire and the Vice Chairman is Tim Passmore PCC for Suffolk.
The meetings are coordinated by the Rural Services Network and take place about four times a year and rotate around the country.
One of the meetings is designated the Annual General Meeting where any elections are held for the post of Chairman and Vice Chairman and places on the Executive Board.
The meetings although structured with an agenda, formal reports and analysis are conducted in a reasonably informal manner with decisions being generally reached by consensus rather than voting.
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 2 February 2017
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 13 October 2016
- NRCN Annual General Meeting 14 July 2016
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 21 January 2016
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 15 October 2015
- NRCN Annual General Meeting 14 July 2015
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 16 April 2015
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 21 January 2015
- NRCN Executive Board Minutes 7 November 2014
- NRCN Meeting Minutes 20 June 2014
- NRCN Working Group minutes 25 March 2014
- NRCN Inaugural Meeting Minutes 24 January 2014