The NRCN is a membership organisation with a successful track record of partnering with organisations from academia, charities, corporate and government agencies to highlight the unique and often overlooked challenges of tackling rural crime.
We are delighted to be offering associate membership to corporate and not for profit organisations that have a shared interest in the goals and aims of the Network.
Who can apply to be an Associate Member of the NRCN?
The NRCN is open to organisations from the private sector, charities, NGO’s and policing and security services who share a common goal of tackling rural crime. The NRCN does not promote or advertise the products or services of any organisation but our aim is to share best practice and bring people together to discuss new ideas and solutions to tackling rural crime.
How much does it cost to be an Associate Member of the NRCN?
Associate membership fee is £1000 + VAT per annum
What are the Benefits of Associate Membership?
- Free attendance for 2 delegates from your organisation at the Annual NRCN Conference.
- Invitation to attend and participate in NRCN Working Groups and Round Table Events
- Exclusive briefings on any new NRCN research
- Monthly policy and campaign updates and from the NRCN
- Take part in NRCN surveys to inform future policy, campaigns and research.
- Network with people from across the sectors who share our goals
If you would like to join us then please complete the short form and we will be in touch.